Blue Color Air Cushion Bed / Inflatable Air Bed Long Term Operation Stability
Blue Color Air Cushion Bed / Inflatable Air Bed Long Term Operation Stability Description
|Air Pump Noise:
inflatable air bed,
medical air mattress
hospital bed type medical air cushion air mattress medical alternating air cushion
||YD-A Bed Massage Cushion
|Air pump noise
||5 minutes per cycle
Air Mattress Product Description:
1. Medical Air Cushion is Made of rubber coated nylon cloth.
2. Consists of air pump and air cushion.
3. Keep the skin dry and prevent breeding of pus cell.
4. Prevention and cure the bedsore of bedfast patient.
5. Clean and convenient, safe and durable features etc.
6. Has such characteristics as high strength,light and slinky.
7. High efficiency, low energy consumption, low noise and long-term operation stability.
8. Through micropore on surface of air cushion, slight air blowing out to cool the body of patient.
9. Suitable for the patient lying in bed for a long time or the paralytic patient to avoid the bedsore.
Specifications of Air Mattress
1. The gentle fluctuation resulted from alternating air supply.
2. Air pipeline of pump supplies air every 5 minutes.
1. The pressure of outside can't be over than 100kg.
2. Don't touch it with sharp things to avoid leaking air and affect use.
3. The air cushion can only used for the patient, and can't be used under the water.
4. Keep it away from acid, alkali,organic solvent or heat source avoiding direct sunshine.
5. Clean with cloth soaked with a little washing powder ,wipe it slightly.Avoid chemical solvent .
All the aforesaid features make it the best product for prevention and curing of bedsore.
1. How are we going to install the equipment after purchasing?
|We provide professional installation video to illustrate.
|2. How do you make sure that the product has high quality?
|We have CE and ISO certificate. We also have production/inspection report before packing.
|3. Can you put our logo on products?
|Absolutely yes with detailed information such as logo. We will show you pictures of your logo on the product before packing.
|4. Do you accept OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) service?
|Yes we accept any OEM service since we are a professional manufacturer for medical equipment with about more than 15 tears of OEM experiences.