|Place of Origin:||SHANGHAI,CHINA|
|Model Number:||HFEOT2000 electrical hydraulic table|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 set|
|Packaging Details:||wooden case|
|Delivery Time:||5 days after receiving payment|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||500 sets/month|
|Power Supply Voltage:||AC110-240v,50/60Hz||Length/width:||2080mm/485mm|
|The Lowest And Highest Level Of Tabletop:||690mm/1100mm||Trendelenburg:||22°|
|Reverse Trendelenburg:||15°||Lateral Tilt(left/right):||18°/18°|
|Head Rest(up/down):||17°/17°||Footplate(up/down&horizontal Positioning):||55°|
|Kidney Bridge Elevation:||110mm|
X ray Available Bridge Hydraulic Electric Operating Table With Memory Foam and Kidney 100mm Elevator
HFEOT2000 electro-hydraulic operating table is made specially to meet demand of sitting posture operations with a extra low position.It adopts full 304 stainless steel,excellent properties on anti-rust.Tabletop is X-raying available.
1. Tabletop is X-raying available.
2. Adopts full 304 stainless steel.
3. Excellent properties on anti-rust.
4. Special to meet demand of sitting posture operations with a extra low position.
1. Germany made gas spring to adjust leg and backrest.
2. Adopts 304 stainless steel as its material with nice appearance.
3. All mechanically operated, hydraulic pressure increase or decrease.
Main Technical Data:
|Type||HFEOT2000E electrical hydralic table|
|Length and width for tabletop||2080mm/485mm|
|Kidney bridge elevation:||110mm|
|Lead time||7 workingdays|
Our company mainly produces high-end operating light, operating table,medical pendant, Oxygen bag, Air cushion, Pneumatic tourniquet, electric boiling sterilizer and so on. We have our own factory and all the products have passed CE, FDA, ISO certification.
1. What is the mode of payment?
2. How do you ensure the products quality?
Production / inspection report before your order packed.we have obtained CE and ISO Certificate.
3. Whether provides OEM of operating bed?
4. How long is the delivery time?
5. What are the certificates of products?